These tags are so simple, so easy that even the most DIY enthusiast can have fun. Take out your scrapbooking stash and start creating!
• Solid colored kraft paper
• patterned kraft paper
• Shape of perforators, optional
• A brown marker or pen
1. Using a letter opener, cut solid colored kraft paper into rectangles. (Ours are 2 x 3 inches.)
2. Cut the corners of the short sides of the rectangle. Use a hole punch to make a hole in the top center of the label.
3. Cut out triangles from patterned paper. (Ours are 1½ by 2 inches.)
4. Use adhesive foam dots to attach triangles (trees) to the label.
5. Decorate further with shape punches. We used a star for the top of the tree and a heart. Another idea is to tie tiny bows to the tree.